Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hooray for Sephora

I ordered a few products from Sephora.com last week. And my shipment came in the other day. I'm excited about it. I'm trying to extend my beauty roots into the makeup industry. It's rather exciting. I'm sorry that I didn't do it earlier. I love beauty. And makeup as I've recognized definitely encompasses the ideal of beauty. So here's a pic of my little goodies. It's not much, but I think it'll do just fine for now.Let's see what I have here...The silver case contains a travel size brush set. It contains five brushes and a protective plastic flap to protect the brushes. The next item is basic black liquid eyeliner. I like this better than the pencil. It's a lot less work. Next is Sephora's Fresh Lip Gloss. It has a minty smell. And I love the sensation it gives me lips: fresh! :) Then I bought an eyelash curler/brow brush combo. the brush slide out of the bottom. It's super neat. I'll have to take more pics of this one. At the top right is a false eyelash set. It's just for fun at the moment. I like novelty. Lastly is the eyeshadow. I decided on pinks because they compliment my skintone.

There are some more items that I must purchase in the coming months. I would love to buy everything from Sephora, but the prices are a little out of my budget. The things I've purchased here ran me just under 60 dollars. But I thought they were well worth it considering the prices of other items on the site.

I'm looking at everydayminerals.com, Wal-Mart, and possibly Sephora.com again to obtain mroe stuff. And I've got a Mary Kay lady now. So I think I'm good. I will be posting some pics of my successes and failure with the things I get. So be sure to stay tuned.

No comments: