Saturday, June 20, 2009

Confessions of a Product Junkie


Ok. So I stopped by CVS last night on my way home form Bible study. I was just going to get my aloe vera gel and be on my way. But then I passed by the hair aisle. It wasn't that bad though. I only got two more items. I got the Scünci Smooth and Straighten Paddle Brush and Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil. I couldn't resist. I needed the brush to detangle. And I had been wanting to try the oil for quite awhile now.

The brush is quite amazing. I didn't realize just how tangled my hair was until I used it last night. And it got all the tangles out. I shed some, but that was expected. It's not like I would use this brush everyday. As a matter of fact, I will probably use it in the shower from now on only when I have conditioner on my hair. That way I'm good to go. And my hair will stay nice and healthy.

The oil is supposed to help with split ends. And with summer just around the corner, I want to do all that I can to keep my ends protected. I may even do hot oil treatments. I don't know. But I sealed with the carrot oil last night. And it seems like a nice sealing oil already. My ends are nice and smooth. Last night, I did two french braids and covered my hair with a satin scarf. It worked out quite well. So I guess I will see what happens from here.

I would like to add just one more thing. I love the Dabur Amla Gold. My hair is so shiny! It's like mirror shine. It could be a combination of products. But I'm quite sure that the amla gold is doing it for me. I've been oiling my scalp with it every other day. And it's certainly to my benefit. My hair is gorgeous. I can't stop touching it and looking at it in the mirror.

No comments: