Thursday, December 9, 2010

Braid Out Heaven

Recently, I've been putting more effort into my hair. The pay off has been more than what I could ever expect. I'm loving my hair right now.

I recently did a braid out because I hadn't in so long. I was super pleased with the results. Even more so, I realized how much more my hair had grown.
That little separation in the middle is not a lack of hair. It's where the part was. I just should have fluffed it out more. At any rate, it was thick and so easy to do. Four French braids, aloe vera gel, and the smallest satin rollers for the ends of my hair. A few hours later I had this. I combed it just a little and used just enough hairspray to ensure my waves wouldn't fall or disappear.

I guess I'll relax again soon. I will see how much longer I will manage what I already have going. I want to stay away from the creamy crack as often as possible. Maybe I could just flat iron it. Yeah :) And then I'll post pics of that. :)

Til next time, HHG! :)

3 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

You're hair has grown a lot! Nice

Missy Krissy said...

Thank you so much. I want to see if I can get to waist length by this time next year. If I'm lucky I may be able to get there before then. We will see :)

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Well you're off to an excellent start! I want to get to mid-back myself. Here's to hair success in 2011