Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Can Feel My Scalp

After approximately three months, I'm relaxed. I always say that I will not stretch again and then...Well, I do it again. LOL. It's been good for my hair though. It's so thick and strong. Length is increasing, but the thickness is my goal right now. And I'm definitely achieving that with no issues.

I will be posting pics tomorrow most likely, but I'm just glad to have gotten it done. I refuse to wear my hair down in this weather (brrrr!), so I just keep rockin my buns. Maybe I'll flat iron it because I need to trim and check length. HHG everybody! :)

4 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I keep checking back for the pics! I excited too see your length check!

Missy Krissy said...

I missed my opportunity. :( I'm going to flat iron and see if that will be just as good though. I'm back in classes, so things are crazy. BTW. The person that is most reputable for nail art on ebay is msagent. I'm sorry for the hold up. There are lots of others, but i tend to get most of my products from them.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Funny I just happen to check your blog and you posted! Thanks for the info I will check out the ebayer. Yeah I totally understand about school I'm a grad student myself. My hair blog has suffered I just did a post today myself LOL! Good luck!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

about nails!!! LOL!