Monday, May 16, 2011

Some Like it Wild!!!



As I've said before, I'm obsessed with my nails. I love trying new designs and being inspired. Well back in February, I was on YouTube watching a video from the user LOVE4NAILS. Her name is Raquel (hope I spelled that right), and she is a spectacular nail artist! Her videos never cease to amaze me.

One day I decided to do something I never do with my nail designs: copy. This design was stunning. And when I finished, I got sooooo many compliments. And I must give credit where credit is due. So this is a thank you post to her for being such a wonderful nail artist and an inspiration. So here is a picture of my finished product and the video that gave me step by step instructions on creating this beautiful nail look. Enjoy! :)


2 comments:

BlaXx Casanova said...

I actually like the nails although don't kno how wild ill actually take it lol!

Missy Krissy said...

Well that's the fun part of nail polish and nail art. Creative freedom :) I like working in mediums like acrylic when I have time. That's the fun stuff :)