Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Favorite


I like to switch up moisturizers ever once in awhile. This way I fulfill two things at one time. I can manage to be a product junkie and...I can prevent my hair from becoming resistant to certain products.

In this case, I decided to try
Elasta QP Recovery Moisturizing Creme Hairdress. At only about 3 bucks, it was a sweet deal. It was the best 3 bucks I've spent on a hair product in a long time. The texture is smooth and creamy, it has a very light scent, and it moisturizes the hair well. This product doesn't weigh the hair down at all. And being that it's summer, I prefer something light. It's just perfect. It smooths the hair like butter and adds a great sheen.

Mind you, I've only been using it for about a week, but I'm in love with it. Also, I would like to add that Sally's has a deal for Beauty Club members. Get a free Finger Paints nail color with any purchase with a coupon. Tons of lovely colors, and no cost to you. :)

HHG! :)

No comments: