Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reviews and Updates

Hello Everyone! Sorry for all the delays. I've been working, had a car accident, and a super busy holiday. The good, the bad, and the ugly... It's been crazy. But now I'm back to so quick reviews and show some of the new stuff I've got. Let's do old business first.

I want to start with my reviews for the products I got for my birthday. I start with the Philosophy all in one wash. I was not impressed with it as a boy cleanser. It got me clean, but the scent faded quickly, and my skin wasn't as soft after use. However, it is a fabulous shampoo. It got my scalp super clean.

The Sephora facial moisturizer is great. It smells nice, it moisturizes without making the skin oily, and a little goes a long way. Twenty dollars may seem like a lot, but so little is need that it will last for quite awhile.

I still haven't tried the Make Up Forever makeup fixer. I think it's because I've taken a small hiatus from makeup. It's probably because it's not needed for my job. It's probably preferred I don't wear any for my safety....Long story that I can't discuss for legal reasons. :)

NOW...New Business

I picked up a new deep conditioner that I've been dying to try. It's Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment. I haven't had used it yet for whatever reason. Still stocked up on products from the year before. But I'm really liking the smell and creamy texture. There will definitely be a review for this one, and I hope it's a good one. I have faith in this stuff. :)I got the Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual for Christmas! It's just as good, if not better, than the regular Pink Sugar. I can't get enough of it. Shout out to my mother for being so generous and having paying attention to all the little details. She's awesome! :)

The Car Accident

I was in a car accident recently that was quite terrifying. The car is totaled, and I was hurt pretty bad, but I'm loads better now. I am following all my doctor's orders and trying to keep my stress levels down. It could be a lot worse, so I won't complain. Just thought I share that.

Any who... I will be trying that conditioner soon

4 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

Thanks for the update. Glad you're doing better.

Missy Krissy said...

Thanks so much :) I appreciate that.

SweetIntent said...

Good news that your doing so much better after ur car accident

Missy Krissy said...

Thanks so much. It's been a struggle, but I'm putting the pieces back together.