Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sephora Acne-Fighting Mattifying Moisturizer Review

Image Courtesy of Sephora.com

I'm not going to lie.  I love it.  It's everything I've ever wanted in a moisturizer for my oily skin.  It keeps me matte, it's not expensive, and I haven't had a pimple since I started using it.  I don't really have acne issues, but I just want to take note of that.  I got this mainly for the mattifying properties.  

The product itself is lightweight with a light scent that is clean and pleasant.  It only takes about a two or three pumps for my entire face.  Being the consistency of a serum, it absorbs quickly and spreads smoothly.  The packaging makes it easy for carrying as i can be applied (or is recommended that it be applied) three times daily.

I can't say enough about it.  I'm so satisfied with the amount of time it lasts.  Sure, 18 dollars is a little steep for moisturizer, but it's well worth it.  So if you're oily like me, Definitely use this.  It is also safe to use in conjunction with a primer for added oil control.

No comments: