Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another Item Came In the Mail!


My Dabur Amla Gold Hair Oil came in the mail yesterday! I'm so excited. I just love amla oil. But this stuff here has a few extra things like almond and henna. Yummy stuff for the hair. I like this oil too because unlike the regular amla oil, it's not pungent. It has what I would describe as a gentle fresh scent. It's different but really pleasant.

I just couldn't wait to get the stuff in my hair. So I pulled it out and decided to oil my scalp and my ends. Then I took my boar bristle brush and smoothed my hair. Lots of people are afraid of their brushes, but when I oil my scalp it helps to distribute the oil and make my hair soft and shiny. After that I braided my hair in plaits, pinned them back, and then I put on a plastic cap for a good two hours. All I can say is wow. My hair was so soft and glossy. And that smell was so sweet to me. I love it. I'm glad I got the hugest bottle I could find.

I'm thinking of skipping any kind of washing of my hair until Monday. I want to give the oil time to really sink down into my scalp and hair follicles. Plus, I've been co-washing it a lot. So I want to give it a break. But I must clarify soon. I think I'll do a pre poo with the amla and VO5. And then I'll clarify. That's should be cool. I may even add the amla gold to my deep conditioner. Or I could just put it on my wey hair....I'm not sure yet. But I know one thing. It will be a part of my regimen. I just couldn't believe it! An hour and a half and my hair was happy from a scalp oiling with the amla gold. It's awesomeness. :)

2 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

ITA, I like the Amla Gold oil a lot better than the Amla oil. It has a nice scent. I use the Amla Gold Oil as a prepoo. I should try this as a hot oil treatment. I bet it would be great.

Yan Tan said...

THANKS SO MUCH HUNN FOR STOPPING BY!!! DEF KEEP IN TOUCH!! : )