Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back with New Stuff!!!


Ladies, let me tell you. I have been getting my product junkie on. And my oh my doesn't it feel nice! Where do I begin?.. Oh yes. I got some of that Dove Intense Damage Therapy conditioner. And I just love it. it makes my hair so soft. It makes detangling a breeze. My hair is shinier and feels so silky. I just love it. As an added bonus, my hair seems to get some good volume from this. Did I mention it smells really nice?The next item is my Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-In. Oh my goodness. I should have bought this a long time ago. The first time I tried it, I knew I'd done something so right for my hair. It made it shiny, soft, easy to comb through, smell nice, and all that good stuff. And it's so rich and creamy. I just love it. See, if I had never been a member on Keep it Simple Sista, I would never have an idea to try all these different products. The price I pay for being a product junkie is well worth it from all the support, friends, and excellent hair tips I've gained.

You thought that was all huh? But no no no... I have more. I got my third Neutorgena Triple moisture product. I got the deep recovery hair mask. And I used it as my deep conditioner. I couldn't be any happier. It's this thick creamy stuff that just makes my hair gorgeous. I put it on and my hair just loved it. It was so silky and smooth. And I could comb through my hair with such ease. And again, that smell was sooooo nice. This is another winner. And I'm looking to make it my permanent deep conditioner for the summer.

Oh, there is more in the works. I ordered Dabur Amla Gold. I've been needing to order more amla oil, but this time I wanted to go big. So I got the hugest bottle I could find. And I got the premium kind. I'm quite confident in what it can do for my hair. I like the Dabur brand. I'm excited. It should be here by the end of the week I hope so I can snap photos of it.

Now I'm on my way to Hairveda.com to pick up a few things I guess. I've been curious about their products and heard so many great things. So while I'm still not broke, I'm gonna jet on over there. Much love everyone. I'll be back with more reviews. HHG!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love HE LongTerm Relationship Leave In..Its my favorite

Missy Krissy said...

It's my fave now too. It's probably the best leave-in I've used since I started my hair journey. And an added bonus is that it's the least inexpensive.