Monday, May 11, 2009

My Hair, My Love

I've been focusing a lot of time and attention on my hair this last month. And I'm surprised. It seems that my hair is nearly touching my bra strap. I didn't notice this until now. I'm so excited! Even tho I relaxed my hair a few weeks ago, I didn't flat iron it to see exactly where it was. I just blow dried it so that the results of my relaxer would be better. But as I reach around and grab my hair and gently pull it straight, I noticed that it is definitely growing. And this is despite a recent trim and regular dusting.

I'm going to do a late conditioner wash in just a few. And I've decided that I will go back to co washing every other day. That way I can keep my hair clean, only shampoo every 10 days, and keep my moisture up. Conditioner is my friend. And I keep a lot of it on hand because I need it. I can't get enough of it. I like the Vive Pro conditioners a lot. I even use them in my moisture spray I use daily.

I will have to start updating more. It's just that I've been going through so much lately. And so I've been abandoning things to get my head on straight. Everything is good now though.

A few weeks ago, I got a tip off that my fiance was married and his wife was pregnant. But it was just a dirty rumor started by a mean and jealous person. Or at least it is in the rumor phase right now. The proof that I thought I had was bogus. Just generated out of hate. So as of right now, I'm going to stand by my man and get a good attorney. I'm still not quite sure, but I will just have to trust my instincts and trust him. But I'm still going to get an attorney. :)

1 comment:

Mary Gold said...

were the rumors right then?
I like yor blog girl keep it up.
I had my hair cut short but I think I might wanna start growing it... any tips to get me started??