Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hair...I love you!

I'm so happy with my hair right now. It's growing so well. And the moisture couldn't be better. It has lots of body, and it smells like a dream. I can't believe the luck that I'm having with my hair these days. I can't wait until June comes. I'm hoping to be APL by then. I'm trying hard to resist relaxing until that month. That way my growth can be a bit of a surprise. Even now, my hair is touching the the tops of my armpits. That's exciting to me.

I'm going to hold off on washing my hair until tomorrow. I'm not all that well today. And it's getting close to bed time. I don't want to sleep with wet hair. I'll just moisturize tonight really well. That way I can overcompensate. LOL. My hair will still love me.

Another thing...I love my new accessories. They made my mother stop complaining about my hair. The bun cage is my favorite because I don't even have to comb my hair to use it. I just ball it but, stick it in, and voila! I'm ready for the day. It's amazing. I will be rocking it tomorrow.

That's all for now. Just had to get my happy out. LOL. HHG!

2 comments:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Glad your having success! My ends are still out of control, I'm considering the co-wash idea again because I'm still lacking moisture :( Well I think your blog is great, my last perm day was Jan 30th too, lol.

Unknown said...

Good for you...I'm glad you have such good progress !!!!