Sunday, March 8, 2009

Aphogee Review/Today's Wash

Ok So now I know why so many ladies rave about this stuff. LOL. Since I used it about a two weeks ago, I've noticed a change in my hair. I don't seem to be shedding as much. And the overall feeling of my hair is softer. When I go to comb my hair up just a little, I don't see as many hairs in the comb. It'sgood stuff. I know that eventually, I will have to do a strong protein, but this worked out really well. I'm happy. :)

Now for the information about today's wash... Let's start at yesterday. Overnight, I let a mixture of VO5 and amla oil sit on my hair. I'm glad I did this because as I was rinsing, I realized that I was able to run my fingers through my hair. The new growth had laid down considerably. I was really happy about this.

I shampooed my hair. I didn't get as much lather, but I didn't mind that. I could tell that my scalp was clean, so that's when I stopped. Then I followed with a deep condition under my dryer. And when I rinsed that, I could feel how happy my hair and scalp were. It was nice.

I put in a leave-in and some frizz control. And from there, I let my hair air dry hanging down. It drie nice and soft. But something was bothering me. My ends looked a little ragged. So I had to dust them. I was disappointed because I didn't want to see my scissors for awhile. But now that it's done, I won't be doing anymore cutting for awhile. It was so painful. :(

I moisturized and sealed. Everything seems ok. My hair is really soft. I keep reaching up to smooth it. It smells nice as well. And it feels really light as well.

No comments: