Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Moisture Mixture

After looking at the success that lots of ladies are having with the homemade moisture spritz, I've decided that it's time for me to give it a try. I had made one of my own a few months back. And it was working out well, but after awhile, it was as effective. My hair eats moisture all up. So I'm needing a more intensive moisture formulation.

I'm pretty sure about the ingredients that I want to use. I'm just a little confused on the amounts for each product that I want to use. But here's the list at any rate:

Vegetable glycerin (Wal Greens- $5.99)
Aloe vera juice (Wal-Mart- about $14)
Rosewater or Distilled water (still on the lookout for pricing, but inexpensive I'm sure)

Mind you, these are only the main ingredients. They are the most used among those ladies that make their own mixes. But I'm thinking that it wouldn't hurt to put my own spin on things. For instance, I would like to add some conditioner or oils to the mix. I may not have to depending...I'm not sure yet. But to say the least, I'm ready to try something new. wish me luck. :) HHG!

No comments: