Thursday, March 5, 2009

iHerb.com=My New Best Friend...LOL

I found a site today (iHerb.com) that was able to cater to my hair needs today. And I was so happy about it. So I ordered up those things that I had a hard time finding close to me. Here's what I got. And I'll be sure to make these into hyper links that will take you directly to the products.

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisturizing Conditioner
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo
Now Foods 100% Pure Coconut Oil
Now Foods Vegetable Glycerin
Home Health Rose Water

The only thing I didn't get was aloe vera juice and jojoba oil. I will get the aloe vera juice at Super Wal-Mart. And the jojoba oil will have to come some other time.

Speaking of Wal-Mart, I did pick up a few things. I got this heat protection spray made by Dove. It comes in an orange spray bottle. And I think it was about 4.00 USD. I also got my daughter some shampoo. It's Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo+Conditioner for Curly Hair. I'm excited to be trying this on her hair. I think that since it's formulated specifically for curly hair and it is a children's hair care product, it should be extra gentle. Plus it's tear free. How could I lose? LOL

That's my spill for today. I'll be sure to keep everybody updated on my progress. HHG! :)

2 comments:

sophiebutterscotch said...

Wow Im going on the iHerb site, it sounds amazing :D Also you can get the aloe vera from an aloe vera plant, it's better natural. The aloe vera juice is usually used for drinking so may have additives in it.

Good luck with your hair goals! Sophie x

Missy Krissy said...

Thanks for the advice. My mother used to keep an aloe vera plant in the house and harvest the gel from the inside.