Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ready for the Long Haul

I must be over joyed right now. I'm so satisfied with my moisture mix, I'm thinking about doing a really long stretch. I know that the last stretch I did was pure Haties, but this time I'm armed with the proper moisture to help soothe and ease the rough sea that is new growth. Honestly, my new growth has gotten a lot more tame since I started using the Wave Nouveau because it's formulated for such. But now I think I've got a real winner in vegetable glycerin. I feel like I can depend on it.

So how long am I talking? Well, my last relaxer was January 30th. And it's march 10th... I'm thinking that I can do another 2 or 3 months. I'm really wanting my hair to get as healthy and strong as possible. I'm trying to beef up on moisture and shine as well. So I don't want to have to do a relaxer unless it's absolutely necessary. Naturally, this is the time to start thinking since touch up time is not that far around the corner. But yeah. I want to do a stretch and then measure in August to see how far I've come in year.

Also, I'm ready to put down the scissors for a good long time. I did a really good dust the other day. And I know that I may have made a few mistakes. So I must overcompensate and try to retain as much length as possible since my ends are all healthy again. I will be doing a lot more deep conditioning too. So that should cut out out the dry. split ends.

That's all for now. I'm rambling. HHG! :)

2 comments:

*Dazed n |Confuzed|* said...

I love it too!!
it's so light an yet makes your hair so shiny!
me gusta :-)

Missy Krissy said...

I'm going to make some for you the next time you're down here.