Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Purchases

So today, I stopped by Wal-Mart on the way home from school. And I was just in to get a few things. But I went I a little overboard. Nonetheless, I was happy with everything I managed to pick up.In this shot we have a lot of things going on. LOL. The new comb I had seen on another blog post. I liked the design, so I decided to give it a try. The three clips in the middle (hard to see, sorry) are brown, black, and white. They have a pretty scroll design. I normally wouldn't buy these, but the edges are smooth. And the shape is good because it goes with the curve of the head. To the right is a bun cage. I am going to file the prongs down on the inside just to make sure it doesn't damage my hair. To the right of that are three headbands (navy, grey, and black). Since I'm going to do another long stretch, I thought I had better have them to keep the new growth down in the front. Lastly, at the bottom are these bow shaped claws that open from the side. They are good for just a simple updo without all the hard work. They are black and brown.

That's not all tho....I decided to get satin rollers. I wanted to dry doing some different things with my hair. I love curls, but I refuse to use a curling iron. So I got the multi packof 42 and another pack of 12 I believe. That way I will have all the versitility. I would suggest every girl go out and get some. They look fabulous. I can't wait to curl my hair. And alos, I picked up small bottle of Biotin. I thought I would give this a try since I can never find the HSN vitamins there. LOL. But these are supposed to work just as well. We'll see. There are 150 pills in this bottle. And they can be taken up to 5 times a day...I won't be taking them like that though.

That's about it ladies. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Chanel said...

How are the satin rollers working for you? Im currently using the self-grip rollers and im a lil concerned because everytime I take the curler out in the morning there are strands of hair on each roller :-( So i think they might be too harsh. I wanna try the satin rollers but I heard the clasp leaves dents in the hair. What's your experience been like so far?