Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Moisture Mix and New Purchases

Well ladies...I made my moisture mix. And I have to say that I am totally satisfied. I used the vegetable glycerin, rose water, coconut oil and some filtered water. I concentrated on the roots (especially that line of demarcation), and my ends. Then I followed with my Wave Nouveau. I sealed with my coconut oil. Then I proceeded to do a braid out.

When I got up this morning and took my braids down, I had the softest, shiniest waves. And my ends were so on point. I moisturized and sealed again because I usually do moisturize twice a day. And my hair just got better. The braid out stayed, but I had to pin my hair up because I was going out into the cold. But nonetheless, the mixture works.

I went to CVS to get the aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel. I got Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice. It's organic which is awesome. It was 9.99 USD. And the aloe vera gel is the CVS brand. It's the one that's 100% aloe vera gel. And it contains no alcohol. It was 2.99 USD. I tried a little of the aloe vera gel on my edges. And it works like a charm. I also added the juice to my mixture. And I'll be trying that tonight. I'm sure I'll get more awesome results. :)

No comments: