Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shampoo and Conditioner

I'm not one who typically buys the same brand of anything. I mix and match until I find the right combination.  But recently, I decided to go outside the box and try something different.

It's been around for a few years now, and I can see why.  I picked up Herbal Essences "Long Term Relationship" shampoo and conditioner.  The reason being that I loved the leave in condtioner that I can no longer find anywhere. (They always discontinue the good stuff!)

I love the way my hair felt after the shampooing.  It was super clean and it smelled amazing.  I followed up with the conditioner and just let it sit on while I showered.  I rinsed with water as cool as I could stand.  The result was fluffy, soft, shiny hair. 

The pros far outweigh the cons so far. I think as I continue to use it, I will develop a full analysis of how effective it is in preserving length, strengthening, and increasing growth.  Right now, this is my new favorite staple item.


No comments: