Saturday, July 21, 2012

Permless in Kansas City

Because of my line of work, I've decided to hold off processing my hair.  I work with children, I sweat, I get in and out of pools....So I think that processing at this point is sort of pointless.  :)  However, I can just let my  hair go thirsty and turn into a big ole mess.

A few weeks ago on one of numerous trips to Wal Mart, I ran into a sales lady that recommended that I try this deep conditioner.  It's Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment.  So, because I tend to be a product junkie, I did.  It worked wonders on my hair considering the fact that I haven't relaxed in a few months.

It smells wonderful.  It also has this creamy texture that isn't too runny nor too stiff.  Most importantly, it made my hair feel super soft.  That's hard to achieve being so far post relaxer.  My hair was shiny, easier to manage, and I noticed a considerable reduction in shedding.  And to get all this for under 5 bucks was totally worth it to me.  So I would recommend this.

There is one con for this product.  If you have super thick hair like myself, it takes more product.  I hope you all have the same success with this that I had. HHG :)

No comments: