Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Gift to Myself

UPDATE: I received my bag a little while ago.  I couldn't be happier.  The quality is amazing.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  I will definitely be looking for another handbag from this line. :)

These last few months have been crazy for me.  I've been working really hard and trying to keep it real.  So I decided that since I need a handbag and I deserve a treat, I would find something.

I know what you're thinking.  I ran to the nearest Coach store.  No no no.  Not me.  That's just not my style.  Instead, I wanted seek something outside the box.  Then it dawned on me to turn my attention to Asia.  (This happens to me a lot lately.)  I found the most precious bag.  I think it is worth the price.  I couldn't be happier.  I saw it, and my brain exploded.  LOL.  Feast your eyes on my new favorite thing.

I don't know much about the brand except it's extremely hard to find.  I just happened to luck up on it typing in this that, and the other.  All I know is that I can hardly wait to receive my new baby.  I'll be sure to post pics when she gets here.  And stay tuned.  I'm finally going to relax my hair.  LOL :)