Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Computer Love...It's Not What You Think

I am so glad to have my computer back.  She was sick, but the guys at PCWarehouse came right on through and made her better.  It was agony not being able to do virtually anything.  It think it would be messed up to compare it to losing a limb, but that's how I felt about it.

I do have a product that I want to review today.  It's the Buxom Big and Healthy Lips Polish.  It was free because I used my beauty points with another purchase.  That's always a plus.  And the sample size is deluxe, so that sweetens the pot.  :)

Where do I begin....  I wasn't paying attention to the box when I chose it.  It was more like a split second decision.  And who turns down free lip gloss?  NOT me!  At any rate, I was excited because I had never tried anything from the Buxom line which I've heard so many great things about.

The fact of the matter is that this is a plumping gloss.  Every tried one of those before?  Well, I haven't.  And boy, was I in for a shocker.  I glided it over my lips and rubbed it in.  They were instantly soft and supple.  I was in love with it.  Then a few moments later, my mouth suddenly felt funny.  It was tingling.  Then it was a little sting.  Then my lips felt like I put mentholated rub on them.

I'm not used to plumpers.  I have naturally full lips, so it's not anything I've ever looked in to.  Eventually the sensation did go away or I didn't notice it anymore.  I kept using it throughout the day to adjust myself to the sensation.  It seems to have worked.  It's still a little intense when first applied, but I actually like it.  Beauty is pain, you know...

BTW, I'm not sure if it actually plumps the lips.  I'm such an airhead that I forgot to look in the mirror to see. Oh well.  Just give it try.  It's a great moisturizer.  I like it so much that I would consider buying it in the future.  Plus it retails for only 10 dollars.  You can't beat that for the work that it does.

No comments: