Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Love those Lashes

I'm a little late posting the pics of the items I picked up off Ebay.  Super busy these days.  At any rate, here they are :)

Here's what I got. :)  On the far left are regular eyelashes.  They have this really pretty crisscross pattern that looks super natural.  They're not too long, but not too short.  And the quality is pretty good.  I think I paid two dollars for the ten pairs.

In the middle is a device used to apply the lashes to the eye as well as hold them in place while adding glue.  I did get a chance to try this, and I like it.  This was about a dollar I think.

The lasts item are bottom lashes.  This is something that I'm still fairly new to.  These are handmade from what I understand, so they cost a little more but still insanely cheap at about 2.50 USD.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice

Missy Krissy said...

The look even better in person. I'm really pleased with them. :)