Friday, October 12, 2012

Circle Lens LOVE

These contacts are something else.  LOL.  Look at the difference.  It's like night and day.  Admittedly, it took me forever to figure out getting them in.  I kept flinching because it's a natural reflex and I'm not an expert with contacts.  But look at that.  One eye looks huge and open.  It isn't any smaller or larger.  The contact creates the illusion for me.

Where do I start?  Short and simple.  LOL:  They're comfortable and I love the look.  It's like nothing is there.  I LOVE THEM!!!  Believe it or not, it looks fairly natural.  The lighting in the bathroom is a little strange. (Notice how it makes me skin look pinkish and yellowish.)  They enlarge the eyes which is a plus and they give me an opportunity to find out whether or not I want to wear contacts on a full time basis.  Plus, because they are colored, losing them would be difficult.
The site that I bought them from hosts all kinds of contest where you could win a free pair and stuff like that, so I'll be creating a makeup look to accompany my contacts.

What do you all think?

No comments: