Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pure Romance Products Review


A few weeks ago, I attended a Pure Romance party.  It was so much fun!  I had never been to one, and so it was quite the experience.

There was an array of items to choose from, naturally.  However, I decided to only buy beauty products.  Here's what I got:
The tall bottle is a product called Body Dew.  You spray this on after a shower or bath to lock in as much moisture as possible.  In short, it does the same thing as baby oil.  It smells way better though.  Did I mention is has pheromones in it as well?  The scent I picked was pink cupcake.  Delicious!

The second product is called Shimmertime.  You smooth this over the skin to add color a shimmer to the body.  It is even safe to use on the face.  It could be used as a highlighter, blush, lipgloss...whatever you like. I like the multipurpose aspect of this product and the fact that a little bit goes a long way.

Overall, I am highly satisfied with these products.  The Body Dew is amazing.  It makes my skin so soft, and the smell is heavenly.  I use it everyday, and I will likely purchase more.  The Shimmertime will get more use as the holiday parties and such roll around.  I do like that it doesn't harm my sensitive skin and I only have to use so little to get the desired effect.  For what I paid, I got a great value too.

No comments: