Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Contacts are HERE!!! ^_^

I ordered my circle contact lenses on the 30th of September.  Well, they arrived today!  I'm so happy.  I'm happy with my shopping experience, the packaging, the extra attention to detail.  Everything was just great.  BTW, I ordered my contacts from Shoppingholics.com <---Click there.

Let me start with the attention to detail.  I know that every pair of contacts comes with a free case, but I wasn't expecting the extra items I was sent as well.  They added a nice touch.  Not to mention, there was a small card included in the package as well.

I'm rambling...  It's pic time.  LOL

This is the little baggy that everything was wrapped in, in the package.
Images of cute little card that was included
Freebies!  Contact case, velcro hair holder of some sort, and eye masks
Tiny box contacts came in and the bottles containing my lenses.  I would like to make it clear that everything was actually bubble wrapped and secured very neatly.  I was so excited to receive my package that I just ripped open everything. :)

The pick of the actual contacts will be put up tomorrow.  I had to get them out and soaked so that I could do a review on them asap.  But I will have to wait overnight for that.

There will be a few more items coming in within the next week or so.  I got lashes (top and bottom), a few clothing pieces, and a tool for putting on lashes.  I am also looking to relax again and paint my nails.  It's going to be a crazy week.  LOL

No comments: