Monday, August 12, 2013

Tangle Teezer Review

I am guilty of using every detangling device known to man.  I suffer from terrible cases of tangles and snags, especially when I'm stretching my relaxers.  My hair becomes a nightmare.  If that wasn't enough, my daughter has them even worse.  And she hates getting her hair combed.

I was just browsing YouTube a few days ago when I came across the Tangle Teezer.  I was actually looking at some other brush by Michel somebody (can't remember), and the Tangle Teezer showed up.  There were so many positive reviews.  The ringer was reviews from those with coarse hair that praised this brush.

I got my brush from Sally Beauty Supply for 12.99.  It seemed a little steep, costing more that the Denman brush I bought a few years back for 9.99.  But my optimism was high and I was desperate.  Did I mention the school time rush and pressure to make my little princess look perfect?

At any rate, I tried it on myself first.  I was shocked.  I couldn't believe it.  It easily detangled my seriously post relaxer hair.  I just added a sufficient amount of moisturizer and went to work.The price tag is nothing compared to the satisfaction I got from using the brush.  Not to mention, it worked wonders on my daughters serious tangles.  My expectations for this were fairly low, but I was quickly proven wrong.

Something else about this brush I found amazing was the easy clean up and that it pops open to reveal a compartment to store hair ties and clips.

I would recommend this product for all hair types.  It is well worth it's price.  It's excellent.  I will definitely be putting these in some stockings this holiday season. :)

No comments: