Tuesday, October 15, 2013

With the Pudding...

I had to right this blog today, right now.

Here's the deal:  I am about 6 months post relaxer and didn't even realize it had been that long.  But that's ok.  My hair is doing fine.  But I am going to relax soon.

What I wanted to do was review a product that I've been using for a little while.  It's the
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Curl Condition Hair Pudding.
I'm in love with this stuff.  I had used another product they had that came in a bottle, but I wanted something a little less heavy and more value for my money.  This goes for about 5 dollars at Wal-Mart.  It's light, moisturizing, and makes my hair shiny and soft.  It smells amazing.  I also like that it doesn't contain alcohol or parabens that could damage the hair. 

This formula is supposed to be for curly hair, but here is my logic behind my purchase:  If it can tame frizz and give definition to curls, then it should be able to soften my hair as well.

I apply it twice a day to my ends and new growth to keep everything manageable and tie my hair down with a satin scarf.  That makes it work even better over night.  Especially after blow drying, which makes the hair feel bristle like and....just not very nice.

I can't get over how much I love this product.  There is no way I could have gone this long without relaxing and not had this by my side at this stage.  The detangling qualities are spot on.

I won't ramble on.  It's the week of my birthday, so a relaxer is a must so that I can look my absolute best. I'm going to attempt to locate a previous length check pic and compare it now.  My hair seems longer than I remember.  So I just want to check out where I stand.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Glad to have stumbled upon your blog! I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Thanks and have a great day!

Missy Krissy said...

I've never had guest postings. I just sort of buy stuff and see how I like it. :)