Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I Smell Like a French Woman

I have an aunt who is a world traveler.  She always brings back the most amazing things.  I live through her travels a little because I'm not able to jet set quite yet.  I'm a single lady with a little one, and stability is my life.
On one of her many trips, she stopped in France.  While there, she was able to visit some of the oldest perfumeries in Europe.  Good stuff.
At any rate, she picked up a lovely scent called Diamant by a brand called Fragonard and gave me a bottle.
Let me explain something.  I am typically a fan of sweet, fruity, floral scents.  I'm talking straight up cotton candy sugar candied vomit.  I like to smell like I walked out of a fantasy bakery.  This is one of the few perfumes that doesn't even fall into that category that I am absolutely in love with. It's a perfect balance of sweet florals and toned down vanilla and patchouli.  It's amazing.  It's slightly peppery and so full without being overwhelming.  It's fragrance art in a bottle.

Because this was give to me as a gift, I have no idea what pricing is like, but I recommend this.  It's intoxicating.  I will be hunting this down and storing for life.

No comments: