Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Product Review


Okay...So I had to try another hair product. I'm such a junkie. LOL. I can't help it. This time it's another product from my favorite line...Pantene. It's the Moisture Replenishing Mask. It was just under 4 dollars at Wal-Mart. It has that classic Pantene smell. And the consistency is rich and creamy.

So let's talk about the steps I took before I used this product. First, I clarified my hair. I did this because I had build up and these types of products tend to work better on clarified hair. You get better results is what I mean. Then I shampooed with my TreSemme Smoothy and Silky shampoo. Then I did a conditioner wash with my Pantene Beautiful Lengths conditioner. At this point, I was silky. But I went ahead and used the Moisture Replenishing Mask. And that turned my hair into pure heaven. I couldn't believe how much slip it gave me. And I didn't have any frizziness whatsoever as my hair statrted to dry.

The hair mask is definitely a keeper. Even with my grade 4 hair, I got more than sufficient moisture. It's a beautiful thing. LOL. This is something else that I will add to my regimen. I was mixing up my own deep condtioner, but this has all of what I need. And it will save me money as well. And time. So yet again, Pantene shines through for me. I'm so happy.

No comments: