Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back in the Bun

I've been trying a lot of protective styles lately. And I've liked them all really well. But I had the urge to go back to my bun. So I did it. It's got to be the easiest and least time consuming. And I trust it because it was my original protective style. So I'm back to basics. Yay! LOL

Another thing I wanted to comment on was my progress with the AMBI moisturizer I've been using. It's amazing. I can see a change in my overall complexion already. I had some blotches that never really cleared up after having the baby. And I just got tired of it. But now I'm using the AMBI and I like the results. I've taken a before shot. And when I get to 4 weeks of use, I'll do an update shot and post them here.

And girls, if you like to do reviews, and want access to a site where you can have it for all the world to see, check out RateItAll.com. This is a little propaganda since a friend of mine works for the site. But it's a lot of fun. So just head over and check it out.

Peace and love. And HHG!

No comments: