Saturday, January 31, 2009

Krissy Went to K-Mart

The weather here was beautiful today. It was a nice change. Crystal clear skies, about65 degrees and a nice little breeze. So I decided to make my way down to K-Mart and enjoy a little retail therapy even though I said I would wait. Here's what I picked up:
I picked up the essential cosmetic sponges. These are washable which is a plus. The next item is the AMBI Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer. I'm super excited about this one. It will be few weeks before I'm able to supply a good review for this because I have to give it time to work. But I have it in my clutches nonetheless. SO yay! Last is Wet n Wild MegaGlo. I got the concoction in 343 Rosy/Rose. I was looking for a blush and something to give my skin that sun kissed glow. The good thing about this stuff it that it's not a powder. I guess it could be called a cream. At any rate, it's can be used on the cheeks, lips, eyes, and all that. So I think this was a great buy.

I'm ready to go wash off my makeup now and put on this new moisturizer. Once I'm all scrubbed up, I'll do some before and after shots of my problem areas. That way I'll be able to accurately chart my progress.

No comments: