Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today's Trip to Sally's

On my way home from classes, I decided to make a pit stop at Sally's. I know I said I was going to get off into the whole skin thing. But I haven't had a relaxer since my birthday back in October. That makes me nearly 14 weeks post relaxer. So I will have to put the skin care thing aside until next week maybe. I've got enough here at the house for now.

I wanted to post a pic of some of the items that I picked up this last go round. Here it is:I only got four items. The first item in the yellow container is Creme of Nature Lemongrass and Rosemary Leave-in Creme Conditioner. I heard that Creme of Nature products are supposed to be great for moisture. So I'm trying that. Expect a review soon. The second item is Wave Nouveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion. This is a staple for me. I got the large bottle this time because I know that I like it. Next is Queen Helene Oatmeal n' Honey Natural Facial Scrub. I bought this on a humbug. Besides, it's hard to go wrong with Queen Helene products. And I did promise myself something special for my face. Lastly is the Just For Me relaxing kit. I got the super because my hair is quite coarse. And by this being a children's formula, using a super strength is probably the equivalent to the adult regular. But it's cheaper and more gentle.

No comments: