Saturday, January 24, 2009

Skin care

My skin has been turning against me lately, so I think it's time that I made some adjustments. here's my plan:
  • Get back on hair, skin, and nail vitamins
  • Purchase a exfoliating facial cleanser
  • Purchase a lighter moisturizer
  • Do a clay mask once a week
  • Purchase a daily facial cleanser
  • Purchase more toner
My skin hasn't really been on a regimen as of late. I just try to keep it clean and moisturized. And I haven't worn foundation or anything like that in months. So now I'm starting to believe that it's my diet. I'm going to have to start wearing a good sunblock as well. It'll have to be something with a high SPF so that my skin is fully protected.

I'm gonna do some searching online tonight and see what would work best for my skin type. I have a typically oily t-zone and the rest of my skin on my face is dry. So whatever I look for is going to have to be for combination skin. I'll be sure to post my findings. Until then, HHG!

1 comment:

*Dazed n |Confuzed|* said...

okay bueno!!
because i def have about the same skin type as you and i need a few pointerz tambien cuz my face is breakin out in my t-zone too
:-(