Thursday, January 29, 2009

Queen Helene Oatmeal n' Honey Natural Facial Scrub Review

This is a review for the Queen Helene Oatmeal n' Honey Natural Facial Scrub. Ladies, this is going to be a staple for me. I see the beginning of a beautiful relationship with this scrub and my face. It does exactly what it claims. And that is that it removes the dull surface layer of skin. The smell is amazing.

What I did before using this scrub was use my Ambi bar to wash my face. Here's a pic of that just for reference.I used the Ambi bar just to remove my makeup and daily grime from being out in the elements. It's good for that. When I finished with that, I applied the Queen Helene scrub as directed. I was sure to get problem areas on my face like the creavases on the sides of my nose, my forehead, and this weird dry spot on my eyebrows.

I've used a number so facial scrubs. And they were ok. Only thing is the others left this artificial layer of residue that tricked me into thinking my skin was softer. But this product didn't do that. After I rinsed, my skin felt so clean and refreshed. And it was so soft. My skin looked brighter and glowing. I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'm so serious. It's great for my combination skin. The texture of this scrub is what I think made it so effective. It cleansed and removed dry skin, but it was gentle and spread fairly easily.

I'd recommend this product for everyone. No complaints. I hope to try more skincare products from the Queen Helene line. I hope this review is useful.

1 comment:

*Dazed n |Confuzed|* said...

i used that stuff before too an i like it too. terry uses it too cuz she turned me on to it but i think i used the one with shea butter in it.