Friday, January 30, 2009

Creme of Nature Lemongrass and Rosemary Leave-in Creme Conditioner Review


I swear by leave-in conditioners. As a matter of fact, whenever I buy them, they are always a splurge. Most of the ones that I buy are never under 7 dollars. But being that I use them so much, it can get to be quite expensive. So I decided to get the Creme of Nature leave-in. It's a new item in their line from what I understand.

I used this on my hair today after my relaxer. And I loved it. It's thick and creamy. The smell is refreshing and invigorating, but not overpowering. And with this being 3.79USD (or 3.59 USD if you have a Sally's card), it's a slam dunk for those feeling the financial crunch. I would even go as far as saying that I like it better than the Neutrogena Triple Moisture. We'll see.

But I urge everybody to at least give this one a shot. Tell me what you think about it.

No comments: