Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More on Skin Care

I've been on YouTube and seen a lot of tutorials about skin care and all that. And most didn't appeal to exactly what I was looking for. But then I happened to luck upon videos posted by the user MichellePhan. And I liked her videos because she seemed to go step by step. And her camera angles are really good. That's really important when you are trying to see what someone is showing you how to do somethin.

One video that I found a little outrageous but terribly fascinating was one about a kitty litter mask. I thought it was crazy at first, but then after getting all the fact I was sure this would be something for the budget conscious to try. Here's the link to the video.

Click Here

There is another video she posted about the aspirin mask. I tried it (sans honey or aloe vera). And boy was I surprised. I had just used my hair removal cream and had a little bit of a burning sensation and redness. So I left this aspirin mask on for 15 mintues as instructed and rinsed. It was amazing. My skin was brighter, softer, and there was no redness afterwards. It was gentle and totally inexpensive. I had aspirins here in the house. So I'll post that link to that video here as well.

Click Here

No comments: