Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Went to Sally's Again


Ok. On my way home from school, I decided to make a stop at Sally's. And I'm so glad that I did. I picked up some nice things in my opinion. LOL. It was just a little treat to myself. Nothing too big. Just a few things I'd been wanting to try.

Let's start from the left! First, we have the ever important satin scarf. I have the night cap, but I wanted the scarf for nights where I wanted to wrap the hair or have my braidouts to come down. Next is a familiar favorite. I got this for my daughter actually. It's the Silken Child moisturizer. When I go to Sally's, it's usually sold all out. But this time, I grabbed up the last bottle. Next to that is the Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor. I've heard so many good things about it. I just had to try it. Next to that is my new pride and joy. It's a Denman brush! I was looking for a good detangling brush and this is supposed to be the one. I'm gonna try it and see. It costs enough. LOL. The top right item is for lightening the skin and knees. I would normally never purchase something like this, but they are really bad. Trust me. Last is Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme. I'm trying to get my skin soft and clear for spring. And this stuff, which I put on about an hour ago is the bomb.

One other purchase I made that I didn't include was a satin pillowcase. I got a white one because it's the most hygenic I guess. I don't know. It's was the first one I saw as well. LOL

I'll be sure to have some reviews up soon. HHG! Ladies.

2 comments:

*Dazed n |Confuzed|* said...

luvin the products cuzzo
u kno i luv coco butta an i really need ta get a satin wrap scarf too now that i got this weave up in here lol!

Missy Krissy said...

I'll pick you one up tomorrow or whenever. The cocoa butter cream is so good too. And the smell is intoxicating. :) LOL