Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Called My Avon Lady

I know that I said I was going to slow down on the makeup, but the truth is that there are some colors that I was still needing, so I got a few more eyeshadow sets. Shame on me. I know. LOL. One of them was the one pictured above. It's Avon True Color, and this quad is called "Fresh Cut Greens" I love it. The colors are pretty bold but subtle all the same, and the quality is great because it's Avon. :)

I paid about 8 or 9 dollars for this quad. Having brown eyes, it makes them look softer and more deep. I like to pair this with black/brown mascara and mink brown eyeliner. On the bottom, there is a color guide that tells you where to put each color which is really helpful. I didn't have to contemplate how to wear each color. Mornings are crazy so instructions are a super plus.

This is not the only quad color available of course. I would recommend that everybody have a look at all the color schemes they have available. They're lovely for spring this year. :)

No comments: