Saturday, March 6, 2010

Updates Coming Soon! :)

It's been a crazy few weeks. I had finals and major papers for my online courses, I'm doing 2 internships, and I'm just busy all the time. Things should be slowing down just a little bit here very soon. I have a ton of updates and reviews for some items that I've gotten in the past few weeks. I even went to Sephora. (Shame on me and my pockets too apparently. We're so busted. LOL)

I should have something up Saturday night. It's too bad that I can't just do one now. But I'm totally unprepared, and I need to soak my fingers, trim my cuticles, get out the cuticle oil, and get something on my naked nails. I'm thinking nail hardener since it dries in like 30 seconds. Then I'll paint them a new shade of grey. It's just a little something I picked up at the Icing. I'm talking too much. I have to wash my makeup off too.

HHG and happy beauty. I will return in not that long. LOL

No comments: