Friday, February 19, 2010

Lush :)

I had no idea there was a Lush Cosmetics store in my city! Yay! I got a chance to go. And I was so happy with my purchases. Here's what I got
Street Party Bath Bomb (1) $4.95-Limited Edition (Mine has an American flag in the side though. LOL)
Sunny Side Bubble Bar (1)-$6.15
Shimmy Shimmy Sparkle Bar (1)- $6.75

(All these images are from Lush.com by the way.)

The bath bomb is for my daughter. The ladies at the store did I demonstration for us. It filled the air with a lovely refreshing scent and the tub with luscious glitter. She just had to have it. I guess it's a sort of house warming gift for her. She can use it for the first time in the new house. I love my "Goose". :)

The Sunny Side bubble bar caught my eye immediately because it looks like a golden nugget. LOL. And I love anything that sparkles and shines. It supposed to turn the bath water a luxurious gold color. And it won't turn you into golden statue either. The golden glitter typically rinses away for the most part.

The Shimmy Shimmy was something I had to have. How many times can I say it; I love GLITTER. I'm such a big kid. And with this bar, I rub it across the skin and get the glow and a little bit of that glistening effect. I heart this so much. It has a nice subtle vanilla scent as well. So if you want, you can put any scent over it without a clash.

There was one other item I picked up at Charlotte Russe. And that was their scent called "Refuge". It smells like spring. I don't know exactly how to put it into words. It's a floral scent with notes of citrus and something oriental that I could swear I've smelled before. It's very feminine, light, and crisp. There is also night version of this, but I decided to stuck to the basics. And this was only 10.99. It's a great bargain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been a fan of lush for about 8 years now...I love it

Missy Krissy said...

I'm always the last one on the train. LOL. I plan to go back when I get a chance. I am in love with the Shimmy Shimmy bar. And since everything is organic and vegetarian my daughter can use the products there too.