Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beauty Brands Ahoy

Today was exciting! I finally got a chance to go to Beauty Brands. And I didn't get too crazy. But I picked up a few items. Again, I swear I'm not a hair product junkie. But I did finally get the CHI Silk Infusion. And I will be using it soon so that I can write a review.I got three nail lacquers as well. The first two are made by China Glaze. And I got those in "Fairy Dust" and "Fifth Avenue. And the last bottle I got was by OPI. And it's called "Done Out in Decco". I am currently wearing a China Glaze lacquer in "Metallic Muse". It's gorgeous. So I have high hopes and a ton of confidence in the other colors I picked up today. The bottle of OPI I got is my first brush with the brand. But based on it's reviews, I have really high hopes for this lacquer as well.

Honestly, I've been buying a ton of stuff outside of this. There's so much that I don't really have time to post it all. But I can tell you this: I got most of it at Dollar General and Dollar Tree. They carry L.A. Colors. And let me tell you...I love this brand. The nail polish is amazing. I love all of it. And if I see something new, I just pick it up because it's usually just one dollar. So sure, it adds up, but the deal is just too sweet. And the product is good.

At any rate, I will be back with more reviews and updates on the new products. And perhaps I'll be able to get up some pics of my hair and makeup looks. :)

No comments: