Monday, February 8, 2010

Much Needed Hair Love


I have been without a proper hair dryer for quite some time now. And today, I decided to deal with this issue head on. LOL. I bought one. I got the Cricket Friction Free Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer. It's fabulous. On the site it says that it's 59.99, but in the store got it for 49.99. Hmmm....Oh well.

Also, I know I promised that I wouldn't be doing the hair product junkie thing. And I've been sticking to it just like I said I would. But I got a packet of the Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Condition. And I tried it the other night. It's amazing. I was so pleased, I bought a bottle of that today. And let me tell you...It's so smooth and creamy. And it smells amazing. But the real magic is how smooth and silky it makes the hair feel. And for that reason, I have decided to incorporate it into my regimen.

No comments: