Sunday, February 14, 2010

CHI Makes Me Cheese :D

I got a chance to wash my hair the other night. And I did something I almost never do....I blow dried my hair *Gasp* LOL. But I took the necessary precautions. And my new dryer makes it so much easier. And it's an ionic dryer too so I'm assume that's why I had minimal frizziness.

At any rate, I took this time to try out the CHI Silk Infusion. I noticed one thing immediately. It smooths over the hair easily and evenly. I just worked it right on through. And then I began to just dry over the hair with no attachments on the dryer. And I got it to the point where it was just a little damp. Then I sectioned the hair off into smaller parts and added the comb attachment. I also added my moisturizer to my hair for more heat protection.

Overall it was a successful blow dry. My hair came out soft and shiny. Liked this product a lot. I had been using the Dove heat protection spray which I love. But it was nice to change it up a little. And I like the way it made my hair feel. I was running my fingers through it so I had to pin my hair up. LOL. It was an expensive buy at just under 14 dollars for the small bottle. But I don't use much heat at all. So I would consider it a brilliant splurge.

I'm off to moisturize my hair before bed now. HHG! :)

No comments: