Monday, March 8, 2010

Sebastian Review

I try to do a review for all my hair products. And so this is one of those reviews :)

I like this stuff a lot. It's thick, but it's so smooth and creamy. I feel like it is actually protecting my hair (especially the ends). It spreads over the hair evenly. And It doesn't weight the hair down either. I got a good amount of shine and softness. I have virtually no frizz. I would recommend this to those with coarser hair like mine because of the substantial texture of the product. The smell is an added bonus. It's really light and sweet. I used this to blow dry. So I can only imagine what it will be like if I flat iron.

I got this as a less expensive alternative to the CHI Silk Infusion. The small bottle of CHI Silk Infusion retails for more than $13.00. I got the Sebastian thermal styler at Big Lots for $7.oo only to find out that it retails for near $25.00 all across the internet. I guess I just got lucky. But if they continue to carry it at Big Lots, I'll buy it...for $7.00 LOL

No comments: