Saturday, April 17, 2010

Palladio Rice Powder

I can't say enough good things about this powder. WOW. I love the smooth texture, the light scent, the weightlessness, and the way it makes the "shinies" disappear.

I've had this powder for a few months now amidst all the other products I'd purchased. This is my favorite powder for setting my makeup and finishing off my look. What it does for me is provide round the clock protection from occasional shine that occurs. I use this in conjunction with a primer. The outcome is a smooth matte finish that lasts for hours. Surely, I have to reapply later in the day, but it's so lightweight and pleasant it doesn't bother me at all. As I've said, this has been in my makeup collection for a few months and I still have plenty left.

This was about 5 dollars. It was one of my smartest makeup purchases yet. I even use it when I don't want to wear makeup just to give my skin a silky smooth feeling and a perfected, flawless appearance. By the way, I wear the translucent formula. I'm sure there are other colors, but the translucent works for all skin tones being that it goes on like a transparent veil. Try it. :)

2 comments:

LaQT/ Ty said...

I probably need to look into this because I don't wear make up but I do have an issue with "the shinies" in my t-zone. I hate being so shiny in the summer taking a whole bunch of pictures only to have the flash reflecting on my nose.

Missy Krissy said...

This stuff works pretty well for me. I will probably buy for as long as they make it. If you try it out, let me know how it works for you. :)