Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hair Divine

I have a strong desire to try some new things with my hair. There's nothing wrong with a little change up every once in awhile. Keeping that in mind, I picked up these items at Wal-Mart the other day on an excursion with my mother. (She's so much fun!) I've been wanting to try the Bump Its for some time, so I picked them up. I also got the Goody Modern Updo styling tool and FX Silk Drops

I haven't had a try to give any of these things a try. Today I'm going to wash my hair and try the Silk Drops first. Later in the week, I will try out the styling item after I've had my hair relaxed. That way my hair will be in condition to handle the tugging. I'm so many weeks post that I don't want to risk it. I'll get back to everybody and let you know how it goes. HHG :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please Please post a review on the modern hair do clip....

Missy Krissy said...

LOL. I'll be sure to. I haven't even had the chance to try it yet though. I'm about 13 weeks post and it's killing me! LOL. But I will give this a go asap. :)