Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sephora Anti-Shine Primer


I decided that it was time to purchase a makeup base after my sample from Sephora began to run out. However, I wanted something that would give me that matte look that I crave. As a result, I opted for the anti-shine formula. I think I paid about 18 dollars for this 30ml. This may seem steep, but I only use a tiny bit.

I like this base a lot. It spreads easily, feels extremely light, and it helps make application smoother and more even. I don't see as many pores when I apply this, and my makeup lasts longer foundation wise. I love the matte look it gives my face before foundation application. Also, rather than having my makeup seep into my pores, this makes it sit on top of the skin. I would recommend this because a little goes a long way. I use a pea sized amount for the entire face and that is more than enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use a Clinique redness solutions primer, it mattes the skin, it's oil free and my makeup lasts all day, which is exactly what i need for being a beauty therapist. It's 14 pounds i'm not sure how much that is in dollars but it's a 40ml tube and lasts for a good 3 month. I liked what you said about it feeling light, i also get the same effect as well as my makeup not sinking into my pores. I just thought i'd share my experience with a makeup primer :) xo

Missy Krissy said...

Thank you very much for that. I'm glad you brought that up because I've been eyeballing some of Clinique's skin care products. I will definitely give that one a try in the near future. :)