Monday, May 3, 2010

Quick Slim Tip

I have several reviews that I want to do this week. But right now, I'm still in the process of updating some things. But please be on the lookout. This is finals week and things are crazy. Did I mention I was in the middle of a move too? LOL

At any rate, I just had to give this tip because it was an idea I had at the very last second. I was going out on a date and I wanted to give myself a quick slim. I didn't reach for a girdle or order spanks. Wanna know what I did? I discovered a secret with a pair of control top pantyhose. That's right. Rather than waste 60 dollars on designer undergarments or be squeezed to death with a rigid girdle, I cut the legs off a pair of control top pantyhose that had seen their end (I thought). For less than five dollars I was able to get that support and shaping that I wanted. And it works great. Granted, they don't last forever, but they are cheap and will do well if you treat them gently. Did I mention no panty lines? It's just a tip. If you like, give it a try and see how it works for you. :)

No comments: