Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cuticle Remover


I have an obsession with my nails. I love for them to be uniform, painted, and just well manicured. I spend hours soaking, trimming, clipping, filing, and just going the extra mile to make them look good. However, my cuticles have always been a huge issue for me. It seemed like no matter how hard I worked to get off all the dry skin it would remain. This was causing my painting jobs to look messy and unrefined.

The other night on a expedition to Wal-Mart with my sister, I picked up a bottle of cuticle remover made by Sally Hansen. I had a lot of anxiety looming over me because it does dissolve the dead skin and could cause irritation, erosion, or some weakening. At any rate, I got home and tried it. It was the best decision I ever made. It made rubbing back all that bad cuticle and clearing it away a breeze. At around five dollars a bottle, it's a good investment as well. Especially for someone like me that does their own manicures at lease twice a week.

It will take time to see if it has an adverse effects, but at this point in time I'm happy with it. It works wonders for my feet as well. It was so easy to use. I just can't believe it. Just thought I would share that bit with everybody :)

No comments: